G Suite, which was also known as Google Apps earlier is now a paid service whose cost has been recently increased and will increase again in future. But if you are someone who has been using business emails for a long time, then you should know that till 2012 Google used to provide a lifetime free version of G Suite (then called Google Apps) account with certain free user limit. With those accounts, you can have business emails without any extra cost. Now to big businesses paying money for email is not a big deal as they earn good money as well. But for small businesses and startups, it is very essential that they save as much money as they can. Now you can reuse your G Suite Legacy accounts again by adding your new business domains to that account and use it as lifetime free Legacy account by paying a small one-time payment of just 30$ per secondary domain addition.
Just fill up the order form below and reuse your Google Apps Legacy Account for your new business by adding your new business domain to it as a secondary domain. One legacy account can hold max 2 secondary domains, but the problem is that if you want to hold more than 1 secondary domains, they need to be added at the same time. Adding secondary domain one by one is not possible. If you already have existing secondary domains, then first they need to be removed and then re-added with the new domains. While removing your existing secondary domain, you can rename all of it’s users to the primary domain, so that email, drive and other data of those users don’t get lost.
Place Order Now!
Why Choose My Service
- Trusted by thousands of people all around the world. Have already delivered more than 2000+ G Suite Secondary Domain Addition orders
- High-Quality Support – Support is the key to making any purchase online. I take pride to provide such high-quality support to my clients which is simply unmatched by anyone else. If you have any doubt, any query before or after placing your order, I’m just an email away. Drop your mail at support[at]isaumya[dot]com
- Super fast turn around time – All the G Suite orders I’ve processed till date, all of them have been delivered in a couple of hours from placing the order. But still just to be on the safe side, I ask 24 hours from my clients.
- Accept Multiple Currency as Payment – As a person who does business globally, one of the major problems is making cross-currency payment and paying extra for cross-currency payment charges. Well, I take payments in more than 133+ currencies from my clients to ensure they don’t have to pay any extra frees to avail the service. You can check the list of accepted payment currencies and if your currency is mentioned here, just drop a mail and will send you a work invoice in your currency.
- Honest & Transparent Work – I can promise you one thing, whatever support, recommendation and work you will receive from my end will nothing but honest and transparent. Cause, if I don’t provide that, you are not going to be a returning customer, are you? Customer satisfaction is the uttermost priority to me.
- Clear Refund Policy – If I am unable to do the promised work in your account will initiate a full refund back to you.
Satisfaction & Smile Delivered to: 1,703+ Orders
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Here are some frequently asked questions by most of the people on whose Google Apps a.k.a G Suite legacy account I’ve already worked on. Hope this will help you to get your required answers easily.
What is a Domain Alias in Google Apps ?
As the term “Alias” suggests, Domain Aliases are the domain name which will not be used to create new separate emails ids, rather it will link to the email ids you already have with your primary domain.
As an example, let’s say in your Google Apps account you have a primary domain or secondary domain named example.com, but as you have a multinational business, you have country specific domains too, like example.co.in, example.fr, example.tk etc. Now if you create 3 separate email ids for each of your employees, say email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com. That person (Jhon) has to maintain all three email accounts daily and it would become a nightmare.
Now if you add example.com as the primary domain or secondary domain of your Google Apps account but example.co.in, example.tk as domain aliases, then even if someone sends an email to firstname.lastname@example.org it will still go to email@example.com and the person has to maintain only one email id.
Can I add Domain Aliases to Secondary Domains?
What is a Secondary Domain in Google Apps ?
Do you provide Google Apps legacy account ?
Do you provide discount on bulk order?
Why my emails are not getting sent properly after domain change ?
Can I upgrade my account after you add secondary domain?
Is this process still working?
Submit your review
Saumya made it easy with clear instructions in preparation, prompt response and overall very efficient. Great service!
Thank you for the review 🙂
I couldn't figure out how to get this to work, and also didn't want to jeopardize my free forever account. Job was completed in less than 2 hours, and everything is working great.
Glad to see you so happy. 🙂 Looking forward to working with you again soon. 🙂
If I could rate higher than 5 I would. I am a returning customer. I will always come back to Saumya. Quick, efficient service with great communication. Thank you!
Looking forward to working with you again. 🙂
What a fantastic service! I’m always reluctant to hand over cash online to people or businesses I don’t know, but I need not have feared. Saumya is very friendly and helpful, and added a secondary domain to my legacy Google Apps account quickly and efficiently. All works perfectly, and I’ve been able to create user accounts at the secondary domain name with no issue. Highly recommended!
Thank you very much for your review. 🙂 Enjoy your account. 🙂
Very fast and efficient. Helpful with all details. I would recommend to anybody.
Thank you so much. 🙂
Have used Saumya's service multiple times over the years, he's rather quick and makes sure you'll come out okay.
Thank you so much for your review. Looking forward to working with you again.
I am very great full and thankful to Saumya for
Efficient and smart work . He is very intelligent , prefect
at his work, solved all my queries and problems very well.
Honesty is his best part and he explains so carefully. Thanks a lot
Thank you so much for the review. 😊
Loved working with you. Looking forward to work with you again in your future projects.
Thanks the advices and the fast and accurate service!
Saumya is great! I didn't hesitate much because of the reviews, he got back to me right away and after a couple back and forth emails everything was smoothly completed. Highly recommend!